Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: I was flipping through the pages and..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How come when I try playing my Trick Or Treat soundtrack backwards, all that happens is the tape chews up? forums

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    destruction via way of a self fulfilling prophecy. The evil tape is in effect a means to it's own end. k??????? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last night I was flipping through the pages of my Psychology book and was surprised to be confronted with a pic of Motley Crue. There is a section on research of subliminal messages and apparently one of Motley's song was targeted as a song that supposedly had asatanic message when played backward. The research show's that there is no evidence that even if there were such subliminals,that they would have any effect on the human brain. Ho Hum,and they spent tax payers money on that one! Thats it,I'm quittin and goin to Marilyn Manson U!!!! forums

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The video seems to stick when that girl's clothes fall off in the car, too! What gives, huh?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    umm that would be ur finger permenantly fixed on the pause button stace! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about WET DREAMS....LMFAO!!!

    Actually, I do have Lucid Dreams....Also, I am known to have people who have passed away, to come visit me in my dreams and talk with me.
    It's something I got from my grandfather, who was a medicine man...Before he died, he told my Mom that I had his powers of healing others, blessing, talking to the dead and other stuff, but I never pushed ahead to put it in my life...
    I'm speaking truth here.
    Also, sometimes I dream of stuff that happens the next day...I'm always on a constant Deja-Vu.
    Weird I know....but interesting.

    Okay, as far as backwards masking in music.
    I have heard lots of stuff like that and even did the topic on an essay in collage once.
    Those that Randy mentioned I heard....and not to mention other music that's not rock with backwards messages. ARCADIA's Election Day...has the best backwards masking I've heard...I won't say what it says due to the fact that it ridicules the Holy Ghost...but backwards masking is a very interesting topic

  7. #17
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had the ability tocommunicate with those passed on Marcus. You're very lucky there. I miss my mom and dad forums It would be so cool to be able to actually communicatewith them again.( no ouija boards for me ...too dangerous) It's very interesting.You should persue it more.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Donna...
    I've been getting interested little by little to pursue the matters and see what it's all about.
    I went to a medicine man/psychic in Florida last time and he was dead-on on what came out...stuff no one would know...like he knew my grandfather and what he did...when I walked in he sensed my power in the room....which I found weird.
    While I was sitting there, He told me I have Native American Spirits who check up on me...then He also told me that my granfather guards me...and that my grandfather wants me to wear a strong native american animal tooth...as in wolf, badger, bear.
    So, yes..I intend to pursue this.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There s so much of our brains that we do not use. People with these abilities are better able to utilize that which the average person can't or will not. If you have gifts,you have to use them. I know everyone has gifts. I believe that so strongly. I personally believe mine come from God. I don't elect to use them,it just happens when it's necessary. for me,I'll leave it up to a higher power as to when,where and what I have and use.You obviously have been called to persue it. I know I'll chat to ya more about this one in the future.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes for sure I'll talk more with ya on this topic.
    I wish I had my granfathers books...he had his studying books also...but when he died. My Mom's brother was supposed to get them and keep them...before he got them...My aunts friggin holy roller husband...took them and burnt them cuz he said they were the devils work. What an idiot.
    He's also the kinda dad that burnt my cousins Iron Maiden, Ozzy and Priest tapes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •